Additional Product Information
Since we’ve launched our new website, we’re in the process of adding detailed, specific information to product pages. You may notice that during the transition, certain product details aren’t available. During this time, please contact our friendly team who’ll be happy to assist with your query.
Phone: 0121 308 1262
Efficient Rider 213C with 94 cm Combi cutting deck, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for home- and landowners who require high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck mean intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and a great overview of your working area. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement, makes mowing a pleasure. The cutting deck is easily tilted up into service position for easy cleaning after mowing. This Rider can do so much more than cutting your lawn. Thanks to attachments such as snow blade, trailer, moss rake and spreader, it can maintain your garden all year round.
The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Three-blade cutting deck The three-blade cutting deck offers first-class trimming on both left and right side and gives the same uncut circle diameter regardless of direction.
- Versatile usage A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Automatic blade engagement The blades are engaged automatically when you lower the cutting deck.
- BioClip® BioClip® (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- Four large wheels Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Adjustable pitch angle Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times.
- Transparent fuel tank Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- Storage compartment The open left-hand storage is easy to access while mowing.
- Comfortable driver's position With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable "sit-in" feeling for the user.
- Easy-access controls Controls are easily accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Easy-access cutting height lever The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Rear ejection The rear ejection cutting mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas that are cut less frequently.
- The engine behind driver Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Easy-access service points The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Pivoting rear axle The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Bottle holder Convenient bottle holder for refreshments.
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Net power at preset rpm||6.7 kW @ 3000 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||344 cm³ / 20.99 cu.inch|
|Battery||12 V 24 Ah|
|Fuel tank volume||12 lit / 3.2 gal.|
|Engine lubrication type||Pressure|
|Oil capacity||1.5 lit / 50.7 fl oz|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Speed forward, min-max||0-9 km/h / 0-5.6 mph|
|Speed reverse, min-max||0-9 km/h / 0-5.6 mph|
|Safety limit slopes||10 °|
|Uncut circle1||30 cm / 11.8 inch|
|Cutting width||94 cm / 37 inch|
|Cutting deck type||Combi|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||BioClip®/Rear discharge|
|Cutting height, min-max||25 - 75 mm / 1 - 3 inch|
|Cutting height steps||10 pcs|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Seat back height||Medium|
|Tyre dimensions, front||170/60-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||170/60-8|
|Wheelbase||88.7 cm / 34.9 "|
|Ground clearance||105 mm / 4.1 inch|
|Base machine, length||223 cm / 87.8 inch|
|Base machine, width||100 cm / 39.37 inch|
|Base machine, height||107 cm / 42.1 inch|
|Weight||231 kg / 509.26 lbs|
|Gross weight towed2||110 kg / 242.5 lbs|
|Sound and noise data|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||84 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||98 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100 dB(A)|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.7 m/s²|
Husqvarna Rider R213C, Husqvarna Rider 213C, Husqvarna Rider 213C, Husqvarna Rider R 213 C