Our most powerful 300-series, the Rider 316TsX features the new low sound technology which gives improved sound quality and enables increased engine power. The result is higher blade and ground speed and thereby extra efficient operation. Prepared to carry a 103 cm Combi cutting deck, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for landowners who demand superior efficiency, manoeuvrability and perfect results all year round. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck enable intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and a great overview of your working area. All-Wheel-Drive remarkably increases and secures handling on uneven, wet and slippery areas as well as on slopes. In short – this Rider gives you the ultimate driving experience. Can easily be fitted with a number of attachments such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower, for maximum output throughout the year. Features like power steering, pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, headlights and cutting deck service position, makes operating and servicing this Rider a pleasure.
- Power steering Power steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable.
- Versatile usage A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- External fuel cap Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
- Easy-access controls Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Easy-access cutting height lever The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Rear ejection The rear ejection cutting mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas that are cut less frequently.
- The engine behind driver Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Pivoting support wheels The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface.
- Easy-access service points The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Headlights Two 20W halogen lights provide efficient work light.
- Comfortable driver's position With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable "sit-in" feeling for the user.
- Attachment frame Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Automatic blade engagement The blades are engaged automatically when you lower the cutting deck.
- BioClip® BioClip® (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- Four large wheels Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Floating cutting deck The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn.
- Adjustable pitch angle Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times.
- Transparent fuel tank Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- Pivoting rear axle The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
|Engine name||FS Series V-Twin|
|Net power at preset rpm||9.8 kW @ 3100 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||603 cm³ / 36.8 cu.inch|
|Battery||12 V 24 Ah|
|Fuel tank volume||12 lit / 3.2 gal.|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Oil capacity||1.7 lit / 57.5 fl oz|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic AWD|
|Speed forward, min-max||0-9.5 km/h / 0-5.9 mph|
|Speed reverse, min-max||0-9.5 km/h / 0-5.9 mph|
|Safety limit slopes||10 °|
|Uncut circle1||30 cm / 11.8 inch|
|Cutting width, Min-Max||94-112 cm / 37-44.1 inch|
|Optional cutting decks||Combi 94, Combi 103, Combi 112|
|Cutting deck type||Combi|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||BioClip®/Rear discharge|
|Cutting height, min-max||25 - 75 mm / 1 - 3 inch|
|Cutting height steps||9 pcs|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Hour meter||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat back height||High|
|Tyre dimensions, front||170/60-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||170/60-8|
|Wheelbase||88.7 cm / 34.9 "|
|Ground clearance||85 mm / 3.35 inch|
|Base machine, length||202 cm / 79.5 inch|
|Base machine, width||89 cm / 35 inch|
|Base machine, height||115 cm / 45.3 inch|
|Weight||248 kg / 546.74 lbs|
|Gross weight towed2||125 kg / 275.5 lbs|
|Sound and noise data|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||84 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||98 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||99 dB(A)|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.7 m/s²|