- Free delivery on orders over £150 (handheld equipment)
- Secure payments
- 40 years experience
A soluble concentrate containing 500 g/l (42% w/w) 2,4-D as the dimethylamine salt.
For the selective control of the annual and perennial broadleaved weeds in winter and spring wheat, barley and rye, winter oats, undersown cereals, established agricultural and amenity grassland, managed amenity turf, apple and pear orchard floors.
- Controls many important broadleaved weeds in cereals including Charlock, Common pansy, Fat hen and Shepherdâ€™s purse.
- Use on grass floors under orchards.
- Can be used in a wide range of cereal crops.
- Controls many key weeds in grassland.
- Tank mix recommendation for Ragwort control.
- Non-ALS mode of action to help manage herbicide resistance.
Knapsack Sprayer Rate: 140ml per 10L of water
Product Name: Depitox 500
MAPP (Reg.) Number: 17597
Extent of Authorisation: Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Active Substance(s): 500.000 g / l 2,4-D
Formulation Type: Soluble concentrate
Field of Use: Herbicide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.