Second generation powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. Starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with flip-up tank caps.The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
|WEIGHT||2.6kg - 5kg|
|ENGINE CAPACITY||40cc - 49cc|
|CUTTING LENGTH:||17" (43cm) - 20" (50cm)|
Inertia chain brake
Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Easy to start Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- Felling marks Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Three-piece crankshaft Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Visible fuel level Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Quick-release air filter Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
|Cylinder displacement||45.7 cm³ / 2.8 cu.inch|
|Cylinder bore||42 mm / 1.65 inch|
|Cylinder stroke||33 mm / 1.3 inch|
|Power output||2.1 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.45 lit / 15.22 fl oz|
|Fuel consumption||481 g/kWh|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm / 0.01 "|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm / 0.02 "|
|Torque, max.||2.4 Nm/6300 rpm|
|Oil tank volume||0.26 lit / 0.55 US pint|
|Oil pump type||Fixed flow|
|Vibration & noise data|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle||3.1/4.9 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||103 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||23 m/s / 75.46 fts|
|Recommended bar length, min-max||33-50 cm / 13"-20"|
|Sprocket type||Spur 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs|