Additional Product Information
Since we’ve launched our new website, we’re in the process of adding detailed, specific information to product pages. You may notice that during the transition, certain product details aren’t available. During this time, please contact our friendly team who’ll be happy to assist with your query.
Phone: 0121 308 1262
Husqvarna 560 XP® is developed for professional loggers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission. RevBoost™ provide instant high chain speed for extra efficient de-limbing.
|CHAINSAW OPTIONS||Easy Start|
|WEIGHT||5.1kg - 7kg|
|ENGINE CAPACITY||60cc - 69cc|
|CUTTING LENGTH:||17" (43cm) - 20" (50cm)|
- Adjustable oil pump Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Combined choke/stop control Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Magnesium crankcase Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Smart Start® The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Felling marks Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Fuel pump Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Inertia chain brake Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Quick-release air filter Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Quick release air filter cover Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
- Three-piece crankshaft Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Slimmed-down design Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Visible fuel level Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Retained bar nuts The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
|Cylinder displacement||59.8 cm³ / 3.65 cu.inch|
|Cylinder bore||46 mm / 1.81 inch|
|Cylinder stroke||36 mm / 1.42 inch|
|Power output||3.5 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9600 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.65 lit / 22 fl oz|
|Fuel consumption||494 g/kWh|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm / 0.01 "|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm / 0.02 "|
|Torque, max.||3.65 Nm/8100 rpm|
|Oil tank volume||0.33 lit / 0.7 US pint|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Vibration & noise data|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle||4.4/5.3 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||118 dB(A)|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||28.3 m/s / 92.85 fts|
|Recommended bar length, min-max||33-51 cm / 13"-20"|
|Chain gauge||0.058 "|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||5.9 kg / 13.01 lbs|