- Free delivery on orders over £150 (handheld equipment)
- Secure payments
- 40 years experience
Diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas. The commercial graded transmission gives uncompromised traction and slope stability. The machine's compact size makes it suitable both for stationary and mobile application for municipalities, contractors, housing agencies etc. Thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has a perfect overview of the working area. This means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, bushes etc. Long-life components for solid durability and less downtime. Attachments such as utility bucket, broom, folding plough and cabin give increased productivity all-year round. The P 520D is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 132 and 155 cm Combi cutting decks.
The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Versatile usage A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Shaft PTO Solid and hardened PTO axle for maximum efficiency and durability.
- Kubota diesel engine High-performance 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with full pressure lubrication. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Hydraulic power steering Heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
- Easy-access service points The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Greasable mandrels For easy maintenance and longer lifetime.
- Service position Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Cast iron rear wagon For improved durability the complete rear wagon is in one piece ductile cast iron.
- Four large wheels Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Quick coupling Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficiently without tools.
- Ergonomic operation Ergonomic operator’s interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
- Easy-access controls Controls are easily accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Flat-free support wheels Robust, durable and flat-free support wheels for maximum up-time. The wheels have an air-filled core for dampening and smooth operation.
- Off-set cutting deck For easy handling of corners and close-up trimming against walls and fences.
- Durable ladder frame Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent serviceability.
- Heavy-duty deck design The cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of 4.5 mm (7 gauge) steel.
- AUX hydraulics kit Optional kit includes valve and hoses with connections to control different front attachments such as snow blade, broom etc.
|Engine name||D 902|
|Engine type||Diesel horizontal axle|
|Net power at preset rpm||14.5 kW @ 3000 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||898 cm³ / 54.8 cu.inch|
|Cooling volume||3.7 lit / 1.4 gal.|
|Battery||12 V 62 Ah|
|Air cleaner||Donaldson FPG4|
|Fuel tank volume||25 lit / 6.6 gal.|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Speed PTO-shaft at preset engine speed, rpm||2380|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic AWD|
|Transmission model||KTM 23|
|Speed forward, min-max||0-15 km/h / 0-9.3 mph|
|Speed reverse, min-max||0-12 km/h / 0-7.5 mph|
|Uncut circle1||55 cm / 21.7 inch|
|Cutting width||155 cm / 61 inch|
|Cutting width, Min-Max||132-155 cm / 52-61 inch|
|Cutting deck type||Combi|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||4.5 mm / 7 gauge|
|Cutting methods||Mulching/Rear discharge|
|Cutting height, min-max||25 - 127 mm / 1 - 5 inch|
|Cutting height steps||7 pcs|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|All-Wheel Drive (AWD)||Yes|
|Hydraulic equipment lift||Yes|
|Fuel level window||Yes|
|Panel led lamps||Oil pressure, PTO, Charge, Parking brake, Start/Glow|
|Panel levers||RPM, Lift, Start/Glow, PTO|
|Pivoting rear axle||Yes|
|Optional cutting decks||Combi 132, Combi 155|
|Seat type||Full suspension, arm rests|
|Seat back height||High|
|Ball beared wheels||Yes|
|Tyre size, front||18x8.5-8"|
|Tyre size, rear||18x8.5-8"|
|Track, front||897 mm / 35.3 inch|
|Track, rear||821 mm / 32.3 inch|
|Wheelbase||106 cm / 41.7 "|
|Ground clearance||115 mm / 4.53 inch|
|Base machine, length||208 cm / 81.89 inch|
|Base machine, width||111 cm / 43.7 inch|
|Base machine, height (ROPS down)||130 cm / 51.18 inch|
|Base machine, height (ROPS up)||203 cm / 79.9 inch|
|Weight||627 kg / 1382.28 lbs|
|Gross weight towed2||350 kg / 771.5 lbs|
|Sounds and noise data|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||88 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||102 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||103 dB(A)|
|Sound level||103 dB(A)|
|Vibration level steering wheel||1.7 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.7 m/s²|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.