Additional Product Information
Since we’ve launched our new website, we’re in the process of adding detailed, specific information to product pages. You may notice that during the transition, certain product details aren’t available. During this time, please contact our friendly team who’ll be happy to assist with your query.
Phone: 0121 308 1262
Designed for homeowners, the Rider 320Ts AWD Rider offers durable effectiveness, versatility and ease of use through innovative design. Its unique, non-clogging collection system feeds clippings straight from the front-mounted cutting deck to the bag. Automatic compaction increases run time between emptying, so you get more done. Articulated powered steering allows easy tight turns for superior manoeuvrability. All Wheel Drive means superior power and traction in all conditions. Cutting deck servicing and cleaning is tool-free, thanks to the unique 90° service position. Unbeaten area coverage and huge collection capacity make this a truly worthwhile investment for larger gardens.
The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Attachment frame
- Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Power steering
- Power steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable.
- Easy-access cutting height lever
- The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Engine behind driver
- Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Pivoting support wheels
- The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface.
- Easy-access service points
- The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Pivoting rear axle
- The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Bottle holder
- Convenient bottle holder for refreshments.
- External fuel cap
Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makesrefueling
- even easier.
- Easy-access controls
- Controls are
- accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Automatic blade engagement
- The blades are engaged
- when you lower the cutting deck.
- Four large wheels
- Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Floating cutting deck
- The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn.
- Adjustable pitch angle
- Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times.
- Transparent fuel tank
- Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- 12V socket outlet
- Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your cellular phone etc.
- Cup holder
- Cup holder for refreshments while mowing.
- TURN KEY START
- Easy to get operating under any
- conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine name||Endurance Series|
|Net power at preset rpm||12.6 kW @ 3100 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||656 cm³ / 40.03 cu.inch|
|Battery||12.8 V 5.5 Ah|
|Fuel tank volume||12 lit / 3.17 gal.|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Oil capacity||1.9 lit / 64.25 fl oz|
|Transmission manufacturer, front||Tuff Torq|
|Transmission model, front||KTM10T|
|Transmission manufacturer, rear||Tuff Torq|
|Transmission model, rear||K664|
|Safety limit slopes||10 °|
|Cutting width||112 cm / 44.09 inch|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting height, min-max||25 - 75 mm / 0.98 - 2.95 inch|
|Cutting height steps||8 pcs|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Seat back height||High|
|Wheelbase||90.3 cm / 35.55 "|
|Ground clearance||90 mm / 3.54 inch|
|Base machine, length||201 cm / 79.13 inch|
|Base machine, width||103 cm / 40.55 inch|
|Base machine, height||129 cm / 50.79 inch|
|Weight||327 kg / 720.9 lbs|
|Sound and noise data|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||99 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100 dB(A)|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.4 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.5 m/s²|
|Packaging Type||Wood crate|
|Packaging size, LxWxH||2390x1243x1508 mm / 94.09x48.94x59.37 inch|
|Gross weight||392 kg / 864.2 lbs|
|Packaging, gross weight||65 kg / 143.3 lbs|
|Quantity per pallet||1 pcs|