The TC 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. The tractor that offers an excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. BioClip® plug and deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
|ENGINE MAKE||Briggs and Stratton|
- Adjustable sliding seat Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Robust steel chassis Built on a robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
- Pivoting front axle Ensures good balance and excellent driving comfort.
- First-class cutting deck For maximum performance and efficiency.
- Anti-scalp wheels The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- Cup holder Cup holder for refreshments while mowing.
- Safety switch under seat The tractor is equipped with a safety switch under the seat. If the driver leaves the seat the engine and cutting deck are automatically switched off.
- Collector The large, effective collector is perfect for collecting leaves as well as grass. Easily emptied from the driver's seat
- Full collector indicator A signal indicates when it is time to empty the collector.
- Battery indicator with charger connection Gives clear indication on battery status, which makes it easy to see when charging is needed. The charger connection is placed next to the indicator, for extra convenient recharging of the battery.
- Dual draglinks Give tighter turning radius and improved manoeuvrability.
- Air Induction Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Water hose connection Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Headlights Make the tractor more visible and allow you to work when it’s dark.
- Reverse Operating System (ROS) For improved safety. The ROS disengages the cutting blades when driving in reverse.
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine type||Husqvarna Series 4155 (Intek) Model 31R577|
|Net power at preset rpm||8.6 kW @ 2600 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||508 cm³ / 31 cu.inch|
|Battery||12 V 14 Ah|
|Air Filter type||Paper|
|Fuel tank volume||5.7 lit / 1.5 gal.|
|Fuel tank location||Front|
|Engine lubrication type||Pressure|
|Oil capacity||1.42 lit / 48 fl oz|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Speed forward, min-max||0-6.7 km/h / 0-4.16 mph|
|Cutting width||97 cm / 38 inch|
|Uncut circle2||107 cm / 42.13 inch|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting height, min-max||38 - 102 mm / 1.5 - 4.02 inch|
|Cutting height adjustment||Notch|
|Cutting height adjuster||Fender-mounted|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Deck Wash Port||Yes|
|Seat type||11" high back|
|Seat back height||Low|
|Steering wheel type||Standard|
|Deflector||Available as accessory|
|BioClip® plug||Available as accessory|
|Tyre size, front||15x6-6"|
|Tyre size, rear||18x8.5-8"|
|Collector volume||220 lit / 7.77 cu.feet|
|Base machine, length||240 cm / 94.5 inch|
|Base machine, width||102 cm / 40 inch|
|Base machine, height||102 cm / 40.16 inch|
|Weight||211 kg / 465 lbs|
|Sound and noise data|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||98.5 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100 dB(A)|
|Vibration level steering wheel||3.87 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.13 m/s²|
|Typical daily exposure time||1 h|