Additional Product Information
Since we’ve launched our new website, we’re in the process of adding detailed, specific information to product pages. You may notice that during the transition, certain product details aren’t available. During this time, please contact our friendly team who’ll be happy to assist with your query.
Phone: 0121 308 1262
This brushcutter lubricant reduces wear and provides increased protection from corrosion.
For use on the gear system of all Stihl brushcutters and clearing saws & gear heads on long reach hedgetrimmers.
To use - remove the plug from your strimmer head, screw the tube of grease into the hole and gently squeeze. The tube has thread on it, like a tube of toothpaste, which means greasing your machine is quick, reliable and with no waste or mess.
This lubricant for the high-speed gearboxes of brushcutters perceptibly reduces wear and provides increased protection from corrosion. The flow properties are specially matched to the needs of the gears to ensure that the high-quality grease additive is distributed over all the sensitive lubricating points over a wide temperature range.
- Excellent penetrative powers along with good adhesive properties (grease reaches all the lubricating points, even in small confined gearboxes)
- High temperature and shearing force resistance
- Stable to oxidation
- The high-performance gear lubricant is also suitable for enclosed gearboxes with spur gears and bevel gear drives, worm gear pairs and similar industrial gears.
- Specially for the gears of clearing saws and trimmers.
- Please follow the particular gear manufacturer's recommendations.
- Reduces wear
- Protects from corrosion